Today inside MG Hector, it took place in LG House Road in Delhi. There is no possibility of any man dying in the fire. And everything was right, this fire was caused by the short circuit, even before MG Hector has caught fire inside,
Let me tell you MG hector is a very good vehicle but due to a short circuit or some malfunction inside any luggage. Maybe the company should check on what went wrong it was an accident.
Talk about the fire incident of MG Hector which took place in Delhi today before it was in Bandra, Mumbai. In both cases, one thing in common? In both cases, the fire in the car was started from the front.
Now the company should investigate on this, after all, that is the shortage of fire, it is not yet ascertained but it is believed that no one is safe from all the people who are safe in this accident.
You must have heard the name MG Motors Garage EM which is said to be India’s first internet SUV and is making a lot of noise in India.